Thursday, December 20, 2012

its been awhile....

I am sorry. I havent posted anything since SEPTEMBER!! Life just got away from me and well now its finally on slow mode maybe lol
My step sons have stared hockey and work and then editing so this blog got to the end of my list. But I promise to make up for it.... I have some amazing last minute baking ideas that are simple easy and quite possibly out of this world.

So apparently the world is suppose to end tomorrow. I dont believe it for a second. But hey if it does I am not leaving without any regrets. My family and friends know I love them. If the world ends I have no control over it. I am going heaven, and I get to meet some wonderful people there.

OK so how about some recipes!
when I was in the US I discovered this...
.

then I get back from the US and my friend Emily introduced me to this thing called Christmas Crack. Well I found a few different recipes and kinda made my own.


Candy Cane Mix
3 cups chex mex cereal
2 cups rice krispies
4 bags of peanut m&ms
3 cups of broken pretzels
1 bag of popcorn
2 bags of candy cane melts ( you can use white melts if thats all you can find)


Directions
Put all this in a bowl
Melt the melts
poor it over it
then mix it together and let dry
i put it on a cookie sheet

then TA DA its done!! the best thing ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment