Saturday, January 13, 2018

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Cookie Squares

I would say about a month a go I seen this recipe on Trisha Yearwoods cooking show. I have been thinking about for a bit to make it. And today seemed like the perfect day. They looked so good. I just had to. Yes they are as good as the look! The only thing I would change is the recipe I had called for a 9x9 pan thats what I used. But it make them so thick. Next time I will use a 9x14 pan or whatever the size it is lol 


You will need:
For the Crust:
  • 2 cup Flour
  • 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
  • 1/2 tsp Salt
  • 2/3 cup softened Butter
  • 1/2 cup Sugar
  • 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
  • 1 Egg
  • 2 tsp Vanilla
  • 2 cup Chocolate Chips
For the Filling:
  • 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
  • 1/2 cup Sugar
  • 1 Egg
  • 1 tsp Vanilla

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350. Line a 9×9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil and spray with nonstick spray.
2. Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt for crust. Cream together butter, brown sugar and sugar until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and whip to incorporate. Add flour mixture and mix until incorporated.
3. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Press 2/3 of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan to form an even layer. Combine filling ingredients and beat until blended.
5. Spread filling over the cookie dough layer and level. Crumble remaining crust dough over the filling layer.
6. Bake for 40 minutes, or until cheesecake is set and cookie dough has browned. Allow to cool completely and chill before slicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment