Wednesday, December 10, 2014

2 ingredient fudge


Growing up my mom always made fudge. She would always say how hard it was and her fudge never turned out. So I always kind of backed away from even trying fudge. Then the last few months I have had a fascination with fudge. I am slowly learning teh different ways that people make it and well little easy tricks. I came across this one a while back and it has become my easy go to fudge. Enjoy!

This is the easiest and creamiest fudge you will ever make!


you will need:
1 container of vanilla frosting
1 cup of peanut butter



Directions:
Place frosting and then peanut butter in a microwaveable dish. DO NOT MIX. place in microwave for 1 minute. once out of the microwave then you can mix. then place in a 9x9 pan that is lined with aluminium foil. place in fridge until hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment