Sunday, October 2, 2011

Baked Apple Donut Holes

I hate rain. Today all my photo sessions got cancelled because of stupid rain. But on the bright side I got to do some baking and get caught up on editing. As I watch Julie and Julia I realized I should put these recipes on my blog lol ... i love that movie.

I got this brownie pop maker thing from my friend ness. so when i saw this recipe I knew that I could use it. but you can use a muffin tin. These are very good btw! the picture of the red thing is my brownie pop maker



You will need:
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 cup flour
1 3/4tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp nutmeg
1/3 cup cold butter
1 egg
1/4 cup milk
1 1/2 cup chopped apples

Coating:
1/4 cup melted butter
1//3 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon

Directions:
preheat oven at 350

mix brown sugar, sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg together. then add butter, egg and milk
then add apples

then place in a greased small muffin tin

bake for 10-13 minutes
let cool

then melt butter in one dish and in another dish mix sugar and cinnamon.

then roll donut hole in butter then role in sugar mix

No comments:

Post a Comment