Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Supper Tonight ~ Pizza Casserole

Meal time is nuts in my house. and there is only 2 of us. So I can imagine what its like at everyone elses house. Tonight we are having pizza casserole. I stole this from Pinterest. and I stole it all from "For a mama buy a mama" blog.


You will need:
1 bag of Egg Noodles
1 bottle Ragu sauce
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese {or more depending on how much you ♥ cheese!}
1 1/2 lbs hamburger meat
1 package pepperoni
 
Directions:
Brown meat
Cook Egg Noodles
Preheat oven at 350
 
Then you layer:
a little bit of sauce
 half of the meat
half of the sauce
 rest of the noodles
half the cheese
rest of the meat
rest of the sauce
rest of the cheese
pepperonis
 
now cover in foil and bake for 30 mins
then take off foil and bake for 15 mins
 
WHAT I DID: I added mushrooms, green peppers and onions cause thats what we like in this house and I aslo added parasan cheese at the end.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment