Saturday, October 1, 2011

Candy Corn Cupcakes

I dont like Candy Corn. I think its a useless waste of sugar on my part. The only thing I really hate about Halloween. and now they came out with Christmas ones too.
But when I saw how easy this recipe was I couldnt help my self. Especially when we have 2 little guys this weekend. Who think that changing white batter to orange and yellow is cool.. had to try them.

As always this is pretty easy and straight fwd. thats my motto, if its complicated I am not trying it. I dont have time.

You will need:
your favorite white cake mix ( I used a box kind)
yellow food coloring
orange food coloring
your favorite icing
candy corn for decoration


Directions: bake at 350
Mix cake mix as you normally would
then separate in 2 bowls.
Mix yellow food coloring in one bowl and orange in the other
put half of one color in the bottom  and then use the other color on top
bake as the box says

cool
top with icing and candy corn!

DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment