Thursday, March 26, 2015

Mini Cheesecakes

The other night I attended the Doaktown Pentecostal Church's Ladies Night. I had a great time. We each had to bring some sort of appetizer or snack. I thought I would make these they looked so good. I couldn't wait to try them and they turned out great!



You will need:

1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
1Tbsp brown sugar
3/4 tsp salt

1 package of cream cheese
3/4 cup white sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
whatever topping you would like I had cherries


mIX graham crumbs, brown sugar, 1/4 tsp. salt and butter; press onto bottoms of muffin cups.
BEAT cream cheese and granulated sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add egg; beat just until blended. Spoon into muffin cups, adding about 1 Tbsp. to each.
BAKE  at 375 for 15 min. or until centers of cheesecakes are almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 1 hour.

after they are cooled then take off muffin wrapper and then add toppings

yeild: 12

No comments:

Post a Comment