Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Rice Krispie Roll

So I havent been baking as you can tell. I have been super super busy with pictures so baking gets the back burner. But today I took sometime to do some baking. and it felt good and relaxing. I did learn something though.... DO NOT BUY DOLLARSTORE WAX PAPER!!! if you see me buying it knock me over and rip it out of my hands!

theres a few things I need to tell you about
1. i started a new adventure that lets me bake and cook!! its called EVERYDAY STYLE check it out!

2. I love christmas i really do. but for those who are planning on putting up your tree or putting up your lights isnt it a bit too early? just sayin... please dont do anything until after nov 11

ok recipe time



3/4 cup corn syrup
3/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup peanut butter
2 tblsp of butter
4 1/2 cups of Rice Krispies

middle:
1/3 cup butter
3 tblsp milk
1 1/2 cup icing sugar
2/3 cup cocoa

Directions:
Melt corn syrup and sugar together in a pot until it bubbles on  med heat
then add sugar , peanut butter and butter after all that is melted then add rice krispies

get a greased baking sheet then place a greased waxed paper on top then spread out mix

then mix butter, milk, icing sugar and cocoa together the spread out on rice krispie mix

then start rolling into a jelly roll

then wrap it up and place in fridge

No comments:

Post a Comment