Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mini Pizza Rolls

Sorry I have been neglecting my blog. I have been cooking and baking up a storm all summer but havent had a few mins to sit down and write a few blog entries. I have been cooking lots you will have lots of ideas for all your summer parties.

So my big news is I got engaged a few weeks ago. I am so very excited!! I have already started planning my big day with my wonderful soon to be husband. Right now we are planning a wedding in 2013 and really excited.  Life is sweet right now! well it has been for a long time.

I found this recipe and thought this is super easy and looks super good!!

you will need:
1 pkg of hamburger
1 can (small) of pizza sauce
1 pkg of small sub rolls
pepperoni
mushrooms
green peppers
graded cheese
**anything you would put on your pizza**

Directions:
cook hamburger and add pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers whatever you put in your pizza. and sauce then put them in the rolls. then add cheese on top and bake them at 350 for about 15 mins keep an eye on them they burn very easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment