Thursday, January 4, 2018

Hamburger Soup

Today I had a craving for soup. Its a stormy day, Jon and I are both sick. I wanted something that would feel good in our body. I thought of Hamburger Soup. its one of my favorites.



You will need:
1 lb. ground round
1 small onion, chopped
1 T. minced garlic
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper

i can of condensed tomato soup ( I used heinz)
1 cup of mixed frozen veggies
2 potatoes peeled and chopped
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
14.5 oz. petite diced tomatoes with juice
3 1/2 C. beef broth
1 C. uncooked elbow macaroni 



Directions:
1. Ground beef in a large pot with onion and garlic and salt and pepper. 
2. Once cooked drain out fat and put back in pot. 
3. Then add soup, broth, potatoes, Worcestershire sauce and tomatoes.
4. Let boil for a bit until potatoes are almost cooked then add veggies and macaroni. 
5. let boil until macaroni is cooked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment