Friday, August 24, 2012

Lunch!

Can you believe that summer is well... pretty much over.. All the little monkeys head back in just a few weeks. I am kinda excited about this school year. I have 2 step sons and now that I have evenings and weekends off I am excited to do more with them.

Every house has apicky eater! Every One! I have 2 sometimes 3 depends on teh day! but I got them. and they dont like sandwiches here are some ideas to send in their lunch!

Fried Rice
Meatballs
pizza rollls (Really simple get some pilsbury pizza dough fill with sauce and pepperoni and cheese then roll like cinnamon rolls and cut and bake and they are great cold too!)
pasta salad
cold meat and salad
 veggie salad
veggies and dip

just a few as i find more I will add them!

also check these out! my mom use to leave notes in my lunch all the time!
http://www.skiptomylou.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/kindness-notes.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment