Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Favorite Things #4

I always thought I loved doing dishes. Well I did... until I moved in with Jonathan. I didnt think 2 people could go through THAT many dishes but apparently we can! I as getting tired of doing dishes. I really did. Then for my birthday I bought a DISHWASHER!! I love my dishwasher!! I can do TONS of dishes all at once. I miss the 5 drawers I had but now in its place is a dishwasher!

ok so my dishwasher isnt what I really want to talk about. I want to talk about my detergent.. I use to buy Finish gels but lately they have been leaving residue on my dishes. I hate having to do 2 loads instead of one. Well I swithed! I have been using Cascade with Dawn. I love it! its only been a week but my dishes have been top notch!

visit their facebook page and you can get a free sample!



No comments:

Post a Comment