Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My favorite things...



So this is something new I am starting.. its called my favorite things. I want you to know that I these products are products I actually use in my own home and I am not being paid or anything like that to support these products. These are just things I love to use! and I am sure you will too!!

I wanted to try these new no touch hand soap systems but couldnt justify paying $15 for just teh dispenser and one soap at walmart.... Until the day I went to COSTCO and was able to get one dispenser and 3 soaps for $10. Now I have one..
I wouldnt live without it! its great!!
I love when I am cooking with meat and things and I dont have to touch anything to wash my hands. Highyl recommend this product!

Also if you like their facebook page you get a free coupon!






No comments:

Post a Comment