Monday, September 3, 2012

hard to believe

I couldnt wait for summer to get here... I had plans I had big plans... well it seemed as though not much got done. As I sit in my kitchen I as see a few trees changing already its hard to believe that old man winter isnt far from us. As fast as summer came and went Jack Frost will be here.

As I look back over my summer I realized alot had changed...
to start the summer off Jonathan and I got engaged. It was such a surprise and so if you know me the wedding planning has begun! For those expecting a big lavish wedding...its not. Its gonna be small and perfect. with no body but our immediate family and friends. I cant wait! We defently grew as a couple we had a few hurtles to go over and it was really testing us but we did it! and life is great!

The boys are growing... way too fast. Just yesturday I had to take Brody and go through all his jeans all teh jeans I bought that were size 8 are.. well... almost too small for him. he took a growth spirt. But the boys are maturing. I know that I have only been around for 2 years but I cant believe how much they have been growing and maturing over the last little bit. They are turning into the sweetest little men! They have been asking for a little sister but we told them after the wedding we will see what we can do. As I watch them at the neighbours with their little girl I know that I am going to have 2 boys that are going to be amazing big brothers and spoil him or her like crazy.

we also started off the summer with a big Canada Day Party. It was so much to have friends and family over to start off the summer. We had tons of food, lots of games, chinese lanterns and fireworks. It was worth it all.

It was a busy summer now that I look back. I would love to say things are slowing down but it doesnt look like it. I have 4 weddings left, a season full of fall photos (which I am booking now) and hockey season. a few trips mixed in there. But I am ready. I am ready for it all and to give it all I got!


Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment