Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bacon Wrapped Meatballs

I have been cooking up a storm. Lately anything I make is Jonathans new favorite!
I was at the grocery store one day and see these Bacon wrapped jalapanoe meatballs. I wasnt going to by them because of teh price and figured I could make these all by myself. Made them and they were a hit!!
Ingrediants:
1/2 pack of bacon
1 package of hamburger
1 jalapeno chopped into small pieces
shredded cheese
toothpicks

Directions
Pre heat oven at 350
mix jalapenos and hamburger together. and form into little balls. then wrap in bacon. and secure with a toothpick. Cook in oven for 30mins or until bacon is nice and crisp. Then cover each one with a sprinkle of cheese. put in oven for a few mns until cheese is melted.

Now I dont like jalapenos so some of them I put some bbq sauce in it just for a little taste. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment