Wednesday, February 13, 2013

cleaning?


I don’t know what has gotten into me but I have been in a cleaning and throwing out mode all week!! And that’s all I have been doing. Last night at 8:30pm I felt the need to hand scrub my floors. Yeah its been nuts. But my house has been getting clean! Lol
 
But I think its the thought that spring is not too far away!!

 

1.       Keep cleaning supplies in the bathroom under the sink. This is so true. While am in there I usually grab something or clean something.

2.       To clean and kill germs off your sponge. Microwave your sponge for 2 minutes.

3.       Use a few drops of water, cream of tartar, and a sponge to get your stainless steel appliances looking brand new again

4.       Use a bounce sheet to clean your base boards

5.       Rub a faucet with waxed paper to prevent water spots and finger prints

6.       Clean blinds with an old sock

7.       So I spend money on those “dishwasher cleaner” but I was told to use dry lemonade mix. And let your washer do a run through. Makes sense. This is something I am going to try!

8.       Hate cleaning your fans? Simply slide each blade, one at a time, into a pillowcase and wipe off the blade with the inside of the pillowcase. All the dust, dirt, and debris will stay inside. Then simply shake out the case outside and throw it in the laundry bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment