Friday, February 28, 2014

7 tips to get cooking with your kids!

Not long ago Brody asked me if he could help me in the kitchen. At first I really didnt want him to. Its my kitchen I like things a certain way. But I gave in. I remembered being 9 years old and my mom letting me make chocolate chip cookies one day all by myself. I remembered the joy I had in making those cookies. So I gave in and let him help me. The next time Zach asked if he could help, I did most of the work but at least we tried it out. Here as some tips from Blogger Trisha over at Eat your Beats


























1 comment:

  1. Hello there
    Your blog is quite impressive and it is just too perfect for our project!! Great recipes!! We would like to add your blog to the Top Food Blog list in mytaste.com/ .
    Adding your blog to our site will make your recipes available to our users (3million Users). Many blogs are already member and benefit from their exposure on us. MyTaste is one of the biggest worldwide when it comes to recipe search; it is also a social platform for foodies and blog/sites owners like you.
    To ADD YOUR BLOG or see who join the Top Food Blog list, here’s the link http://www.mytaste.com/top-food-blogs
    You help us, we help you.
    Please be kind enough to reply to this message so we should know that you have received it. Thank you for your attention and cooperation. For any questions- info@mytaste.com. We hope to see you there soon!
    Warm Regards

    ReplyDelete