Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Product Review

For the last couple of weeks I have been trying some new products that are now on store shelves. I have been using the products Gain Fireworks and Gain Flings.


I really liked the Gain Fireworks and it is now a staple in my laundry routine. I love how it makes my laundry smell sooo good. I did use the ones from Downy and wasn't as impressed as I was with these. You can shake a little bit or a lot. My towels and bedding have never smelled better. You can get it in different scents if you want. I like the Pink Sweet Sizzler. And I like you can buy the small one or the big one and its a dollar or 2 cheaper than the Downy.
The next product is also a gain product. I am very much a Purex Girl. I have always loved Purex.... until I met these things. Gain Flings. The smell alone is amazing. I just sit here and grab one and smell it.... I washed my laundry in it and I found it did a great job. and I love that there is no mess of liquid.

No comments:

Post a Comment