Saturday, March 29, 2014

Chocolate cupcakes and peanut butter icing

I love chocolate cake!! This is my favorite recipe ever!! I use it over and over. Then I found Peanut Butter Frosting... and it was a match made in heaven!


You will need:
2 cups of sugar
1 3/4 cups of flour
3/4 cup cocoa
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 eggs
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup boiling water

1. preheat oven at 350
2. stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla. beat on high for 2 mins. stir in boiling water... it will be very thing.. dont worry! then poor into pans
3. bake for 30-35 mins.


Perfect Chocolate Icing
1/2 cup butter
2/3 cup cocoa
3 cups icing sugar
1/3 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla

melt butter. stir in coca. alternately add icing sugar and milk. and vanilla



Peanut Butter Icing
1/2 cup butter or margine
3/4 cup peanut butter
2 cups icing sugar
2 tblsp milk
1 tsp vanilla


cream together butter and peanut butter. then add icing sugar slowly. then add milk and vanilla. I put mine in my kitchen aid mixer and let it mix for like 20 mins and it was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment