Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Baking...

The last year or so I have made the trip crazy november trip to the US. I love it.. every minute of it. I also love when I go to the grocery stores and find products that we dont have here that I can bake with. or stuff I do bake with I can get really cheap.
This year I had 3 finds that I cant wait to start baking with Rootbeer Flavoring and 92 cent packs of Margarine (its about 1/2 the size of the box of margarine squares we have here that we pay $5 for) and a mitten cookie cutter.

This year my list includes:
Candy Cane Cupcakes
Rootbeer Cookies
Scotch Cookies
Sugar Cookies
and much more... I cant wait!! and I have a few little crafts and decorating ideas to show along the way. Welcome to the most wonderful time of year!!

Also if you have any baking questions that I can help you with dont hestiate to email me at paigehambrook@hotmail.com or find me on facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment