Thursday, December 15, 2011

My favorite things in my Kitchen

I have been recieving emails about what to get their baker in their life. well here are somethings that I have in my kitchen that I cant live without!

1. Spoonula
This is from Racheal Ray and I LOVE them. Sooo love them. I dont know what I would do without them! when you are making soups or sauces you can just set it on the pot how awesome!

2. My Wooden Spoon ~ you always need a wooden spoon!!


3. Bench Scrap ~ at first i didnt think this would be good. but as i got to using it. i noticed i was using it more and more

4. Rubbermaid Containers ~ I have the best mother inlaw. Well I have the best mother in law either away! but she gave me these containers and when i went to the US I bought a ton of them cause they were on sale. they take up very little space and i love it!!


5. My Wilton Pans ~ these are made for baking. I only have 2 but I am so buying more!




No comments:

Post a Comment