Tuesday, May 7, 2013

a little about me... a personal post

Hello Readers,

I wanted to say thank you very much for reading my blog. I have been averaging about 10-20 visits per post. Kind of exciting. I don't know any of you... at all. So thank you for stopping by :) I hope my tips, tricks, recipes, and ranting's are helping you out is some way shape or form lol.

So my name is Paige. I am a soon to be wife of a wonderful man, Jonathan. He has 2 amazing children, Brody and Zachary. Whom in a few months I will officially be there step mom. I am a photographer. I love taking photos. I work a full time job as a Maternal Child Health Worker. I work with new moms and babies all day. Kind of fun! I love it. I am learning how to be a wife, a step mom, a home maker?, and trying to find myself all in this crazy world. I love to cook and bake (obviously). I am no Martha Stewart or Rachel Ray however I would like to meet them some day. I am trying to figure it all out. thank you again for following me on this crazy ride!!

I moved to a small village called Doaktown NB its between Miramichi and Fredericton. Why did I move here you ask... for a boy.. I guess boys in this case. I am starting to like it here. I am starting to make friends. I use to hide in my house. Yes I bought a house and we are renovating... I am thinking this is a real test of our relationship.

I have 2 step sons. Whom I adore... but even though I teach parents how to be parents I am learning to be a parent. I have noticed the same problems new moms have, I have them too. So its kind of nice to be able to relate to my clients.

I am learning to be on a budget and pay bills. I always had bills but now I have more bills. Remember when you were a kid and wanted to be an adult and all the adults said no stay a kid. I should have stayed a kid. but it will all work out. I am certain!

Still wanna be here? there's more to come much more... I am going to try and make this more personal able and share more things. I am sure you will love it!

ps I like to ramble lol

Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment