Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Power of the Question

if there is one thing I want you to get out of these blog posts it is permission to ask "Do you think I am beautiful?" Good grief I know how hard this is! We are suppose to ask this stuff out loud.

I realize how difficult it is to cut through your busy life and all the demands you try and juggle. now a girl in a blog is asking you to try and find your real heart. It probably feels easier just to go to another website and not think about it. But wait... don't do that yet. I am afraid you might keep living the same way you've been living for another thirty years if you don't at least try.

There is a women inside of you who was designed by God. she was made to long for passion and romance and love. she came here with a set of gifts and talents that look like no other. she was made for beauty to long to be known as beautiful. she has gotten lost somewhere in the journey of your life and I want you to find her. I want you to become reacquainted with the woman God thought of when He thought of you.

It may be easier for you to believe this question belongs to every other woman but you. but it is truly yours. it came attached to your soul. God wants you to ask Him because He loves to answer you... remember? The King is enthralled by your beauty (Psalm 45:11)

I imagine that God has been trying to speak into your heart for a very long time, but maybe you are just beginning to wake up to His great joy over you. Could you possibly learn to believe that God likes you and wants to pamper you? Maybe you have intellectual knowledge. you believe the Bible verse in your head. To make the transfer from your head to your heart is work of the Holy Spirit.

Ask God that, by the power of the Holy Spirit you would begin to believe in your heart that the King is enthralled by your beauty!

God is captivated by my beauty
Can you say that out loud?
God is captivated by my beauty!


I sought the Lord and He heard me.
And delivered me from all my fears.
They looked to Him and were radiant,
And their faces were not ashamed.  (Psalm 34: 4-5)

No comments:

Post a Comment