Monday, May 13, 2013

Grammy Hambrooks Pineapple Squares

I have been re writing my grammy Hambrooks cookbooks. So that I can have them and pass them on to my children some day. The other day I found this recipe. I realized I had everything in my pantry and thought I would give it a try... and oh so glad I did!!



Pineapple Squares

 

2 ½ cups graham crackers

½ cup melted butter

 

Press into pan cook for 15 mins at 350

 

Then mix:

½ cup soft butter

1 ½ cup icing sugar

2 eggs unbeaten

Mix well spread over crumbs

 

Then Mix:

Drain pineapple very well

Fold in 1 pkg of dream whip

Beat and spread over the rest

 

Put in fridge

 

 

Optional filling:

2 cups icing sugar

½ cup butter

1 tbsp cocoa

Beat in 2 eggs one at a time

1 tsp vanilla and some nuts

Spread over bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment