Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Can you please help my family

This is the hardest blog post I have ever had to write. I want it to be known I am not trying to blame anyone or trying to cause a mess for anyone. I don't want to start a huge discussion of who is  right or who is wrong. I am not blaming anyone.  I just want someone to help me and my family.

On April 2nd we welcomed 9 little angels to our family. I have been very careful who is around them and only let people who are approved by Marley near her pups.

A few weeks ago we were having a birthday party for my step son. I thought it would be better for Marley and everyone that I tied Marley in our back field. So the party started and everyone was inside playing with the puppies. After the party I sent everyone outside to play. As most of your know my house is small.7 kids in a small living room was not ideal! The kids went outside and one kid went towards marley and she bit him. I know that she was just defending herself. My heart breaks that this little boy was hurt. Never would I ever want this to happen.

According to the Bylaws in the Village of Doaktown when the dog catcher hears of a dog that has bitten or has tried to bite a person then the dog must be impounded. However according to the village impound means to put the dog to sleep. They are being very nice and not taking her away from her puppies until they are weened.

I am dead set against her being to put to sleep. She has made our family a family. Shes the centre of our family. She keeps me company while jons away working. Shes my guard dog.. doesnt let anyone in our yard without me knowing. She loves her brothers more than anything. She sleeps with me when Jons away... knowing that shes not allowed in the bed. She loves to go outside and play with her brothers. She thinks they are cool. She loves to go in the car. She is kennel trained. She doesn't chew. She is spoiled rotten.... shes the best thing that has ever to us.

I don't believe that a dog should be put to sleep because of an accident because she was scared. If you believe the same thing and feel that you have lots of love to give my little girl and have a  home for her could you please message me of facebook or call me at 625-1575

Thank you
The Storey Family

No comments:

Post a Comment