Sunday, May 18, 2014

Our world is changing

I have always believe that everything happens for a reason. I also believe that God brings people into your life for a reason. Time and time again I have question God why He does things. But I He always have His reasons. they always seem to teach you a lesson of some sort.

Marley was brought into our family in 2011. Jonathan and I had just decided to move in with each. We knew that someday we would get married and start a family. But we thought maybe we would start with a puppy. Brody and Zachary instantly fell in love with her. They began to call her their sister. She has been such a wonderful blessing to our family. Having a blended family is always hard. But I truly believe that Marley was sent to us to bring us together as a family.

One of the greatest blessings that I am so thankful to have is that we all got to be with Marley when she had her puppies. I know that seems very insignificant to most but its something I will cherish for the rest of my life.

I know get on with it.. you want to know about Marley.. Jonathan and I have been doing  a lot of talking and talking to people. I have been telling off people I don;t know even know. We had to weigh our pros and cons. Because we love Marley so much and her safety is the most important thing to us. We had to make the hardest decision of our lives. But our Marley will be going to live with a new family. I know that will love her and i believe they need her... like we needed her.

One blessing we got out of this is our new little angel... we have decided the only right thing to do is to keep one of her puppies. Marleys legacy will continue on. One thing I always wondered was what was marleys home like when she was a puppy? when was her birthday? just different questions like that. With the new puppy we know what her life was like. we know who was there to welcome her into the world, we know what date and time she was born, we know that she has been loved from the moment she was born, we know what food shes been on. We know that every member of our family is in love with her!
We would like to introduce Daisy. She was the runt of the litter. But she captured all our hearts from the moment she was born.


since my first blog post on May7th I have had over 2000 people visit my blog. I have had emails and phone calls from people offering nothing but love and support for my family. Total strangers stop us in town and have done nothing but offer support. We are so overwhelmed by everything. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.. we will forever be in debt to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment