Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mini Cheesecakes

Soooo gooood..... is all I have to say about this recipe. Thank goodness my trucker doesnt like cheesecake cause I am pretty sure I ate most of them! I shared with a few friends but  I know I ate 80% of them.



so what you need is:
CRUST:
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup melted butter
1/3 cup sugar

Filling:
Jello No Bake Filling ( you can get it at the bulk barn)
Milk

Topping:
Caramel Sauce
Peacans/Nuts
Chocolate sauce

Directions:
Crust: Combine all ingredients and place into muffin cups in a muffin tin. Bake at 400 for 8 mins (keep an eye cause they burn easy) let cool

Filling: mix no bake filling as directed. place on top of graham cracker crust and let set

Then add your toppings. you can you cherries, blueberries, strawberries whateve you  like!

No comments:

Post a Comment