Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Strawberry Thumbprint Cookies

Now dating a trucker who always takes a lunch I start to run out of ideas on what to make this guy. so when I seen this recipe and how easy it was I said I have to give it a try. It really was that easy. I am all about simple!! lol  you can use other jams if you want. I chose strawberry because it was my favorite and what I had here.


1 cup cold butter
2/3 white sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all purpose flour
½ cup strawberry jam
 
Pre heat oven at 350
In the bowl ass cold butter sugar and vanilla beat until well combined
Mix flour and continue mixing until dough comes together
Roll into balls (smaller than a golf ball bigger than a grape) then use your pinky and into each one make a well for the jam. Fill the wells with jam
Place cookies in fridge for 10 mins DO NOT SKIP!!!
Bake for 12 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment