Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pumkin Crumble Muffins

So I have a can of pumpkin stuff... so the next few posts will involve pumpkin. I really excited about fall coming. I have so many amazing recipes to share with you. I also have some cool craft stuff to show you too!!
Thank you to all those visiting my site. If you bake anything let me know under the comments how they turned out for you! Also let me know if there are any recipes that you would like to see! I am hoping to get to the apple orchard and get some apples to make some apple recipes!



you will need:
1 1/4 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup pumpkin puree
1/2  cup oil
2 eggs

topping:
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup flour
2 tblsp cold butter

1. Preheat oven to 350 deg F / 180 deg C and line or grease muffin tins.

2. In a medium mixing bowl, beat sugar and oil together till creamy; then add eggs and mix well.

3. Add flour, baking soda and baking powder and mix well. Then add the remaining spices, vanilla extract and pumpkin puree; mix well.

4. Divide evenly into the muffin tins and then prepare crumb topping

5. Mix sugar and flour together and then cut in butter until it resembles course crumbs. Sprinkle on top of muffins.

6. Bake in preheat oven for 20 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

7. Loosen the edges of the muffins with the toothpick and let cool before removing from the tin.

No comments:

Post a Comment