Saturday, April 20, 2013

Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls

About a month ago I started dreaming of cinnamon rolls. I really wanted to make some. But I hate that it takes forever... then I got thinking about bisquick and thought they would make some pretty easy cinnamon rolls.... well I googled it and they do make them! I tweeked it a bit but none the less they are delish.

you will need:
3 1/2 cups of Bisquick
1/4 cup sugar
1 1/4 milk
1 egg

filling:
1/2 cup brown sugar
3 tablespoons of cinnamon
1/4 cup butter

icing:
1 tablespoon of butter
1 cup icing sugar
2 tablespoons of milk


Directions:

Heat oven at 425 degrees. in a small bowl mix cinnamon and sugar together. set aside
In a large bowl mix bisquic, sugar, milk and egg
Place dough on surface sprinkled with additional Bisquick mix; knead 5 times. Roll dough into 16x12- inch rectangle. Brush with 2 tablespoons of the melted butter; sprinkle evenly with brown sugar mixture. Starting at short side, roll up tightly; pinch edge of dough to seal well. Cut into 1 1/2-inch slices. In pan, place slices, cut sides down. Brush with remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter.

bake for 20 mins. I took mine out at 15 mins cause i liked them a little under cooked

once cooled mix the icing and spread on top

No comments:

Post a Comment