Monday, April 22, 2013

Daily Kitchen Sink Cleaner

The other day I was checking out some websites and I came across a blog called a "Bowl Full of Lemons" an found this kitchen sink cleaner that I thought I might try. I havent yet but I will when my house gets back to normal lol.
Check it out.

-Daily Kitchen Sink Cleaner
1 clean spray bottle

1 cup of vinegar

1 cup of water

*Label it “Daily Sink Cleaner”. Spray sink and faucet. Let sit for a few minutes then wipe out.




Tips

- Fill the dishwasher and clean the sink first. Let the vinegar solution sit while you are wiping down counters and the table.

7 comments:

  1. Here are four different layouts commonly found in homes: Kitchen design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instagram Marketing App for Windows and Mac. Increase followers and grow account. Instagram Tool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaliteli, profesyonel ve A kalite hizmet için ilk günkü hedeflerimizin üzerine her gün bir yenisini daha eklemeye devam ediyoruz. istanbul eşya depolama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ev eşyası depolama firması olarak, depo alanlarımızın tamamı son sistem teknoloji ve uzman özel güvenlik personelleri tarafından koruma altındadır. eşya depolama

    ReplyDelete
  5. Their telehealth platform is vigorous, supporting gatherings and including an intuitive white board just as screen, report, and even video sharing. armstrong number in java

    ReplyDelete
  6. Extraordinary post brimming with valuable tips! My site is genuinely new and I am likewise experiencing considerable difficulties getting my perusers to leave remarks. Investigation demonstrates they are going to the site yet I have an inclination "no one needs to be first". 集客代行サービス

    ReplyDelete
  7. The most inspiring stuff commonly is probably the most dull or boring concern. a single rooster may not be in the same woody plant strip very long, and also the pets within the pine is a kind of weight, always want to consult the next stars, the particular fowl because the plants are really hesitant to facial expression an equal beautiful places day by day. white house market url

    ReplyDelete