Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Renovating ~ Bathroom Style

For those who follow me on Facebook, You know I am renovating. I am redoing my whole bathroom. Ok I am not doing it my fiance is. This is almost done. I have never been so happy. But I thought I would blog about the process of all this. I dont like revealing too much of my personal life but we are so proud of this.

Ok so this is what it looked like before. I cant belive I even showered in this thing. really... we did... I would scrub to try and clean it...


Nasty eh?? just plain nasty....
When they took up the old floor it was all full of mold. it also needed a whole floor to be built. it was horrible. I was waiting for the day one of fell into the basement



sorry for the bad quality these are from our iphones.
 
ok so after all this mess and problems. we have walls now. We have a new shower. Which I showered this morning and didnt want to get out. We still have crackfilling and painting to do. we have some furniture that has to go in. We need to get a sink... I need to decorate it. but I dont even care about all that stuff... look at what I got so far...




isnt it wonderful? I cant wait!! The walls are going to be a light blue. and the shelves and things are going to be a dark wood as thats what we have in the rest of the house so it matches. I cant wait!! Please keep following me to see the progress!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment